The P331-2 probe set is used for conducted coupling of ESD pulses into ICs. The P331-2 probe sizing orientates itself by mechanisms of the ESD coupling into electronic assemblies (according to IEC 61000-4-2 / HMM). The BPS 203 burst power station supplys and controls the probe.
Scope of delivery
- 1x P331-2, ESD Generator
- 1x BPS 203, Burst Power Station
- 1x BPS 203-Client, Control Software
- 1x SM 02-01, Shunt
- 1x SMA-SMB 1 m, SMA-SMB Measuring Cable
- 1x HV FI-FI 1 m, High-Voltage Cable, Fischer-Fischer
- 1x FBK 12P 1m, Control Cable
- 1x USB-AB, USB Cable Type A-B
- 1x NT Ex EU, Power Supply Unit
- 1x P331 acc, Accessories
- 1x P331 case, System Case
- 1x P331 m, P331 Set User manual
Scope of delivery details
The BPS 203 Burst Power Station is used as high voltage supply and control unit for ESD-probes. The unit control is connected to the user PC via an USB-interface. The control is realized by the BPS 203-client software.
The BPS 203-client software is used to control the BPS 203 Burst Power Station and thereby the connected probe. The software is installed on the user PC.
The SM 02-01 shunt is designed to measure faster transient current pulses up to 3 GHz. With the SM 02-01, the disturbing pulse of a disturbance generator can be measured, e.g. Burst/EFT generators or ESD generators.
The accessories are essential for the use of the probe set. They include a high-voltage cable with the Fischer-Fischer connectors, a flat ribbon cable for connecting the probe with BPS 203 and a wall plug transformer.